Please continue to support these oral healthcare companies that are dedicated to our profession.
As the United States continues its struggle to get surging COVID-19 cases—fueled by the Delta variant—under control, some researchers suggest there is light at the end of the tunnel. Through an analysis of mathematical models used to predict the…Read More...
For Americans who desperately want to keep their children in school and themselves at work, rapid at-home COVID-19 tests are key to…
While the Spanish flu of 1918 has held the record as the deadliest disease event in the nation’s history with 675,000 deaths, it is…
A certain segment of those who recover from COVID-19 experience lingering symptoms such as breathing difficulty, fatigue,…
Tennessee has earned the unwanted prize of being home to the most new COVID-19 cases per capita in the United States. One out of 81…
All oral health professionals, exhibitors, guests, and staff members who wish to attend the annual meeting, SmileCon, of the…
While booster shots to the COVID-19 vaccination are recommended for those who are immunocompromised, whether healthy, previously…
On September 10, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced an update to the agency’s COVID-19…
While many variants of SARS-CoV-2 exist, only four have raised alarm. The World Health Organization designates those variants that…
- Chandni Batra, BDS, MDS
- Claire Sayoc, DMD
- Denise M. Claiborne, RDH, PhD
- Esther Ordonez Fernandez, DDS
- Geraldine Weinstein, DDS
- Jessica Fagan, RDH, BS, MA
- Kristen Pratt Machado
- Muge Akpinar-Elci, MD, MPH
- Niloufar Daneshparvar, DDS
- Parsa Zadeh, DDS, MAGD, FICOI
- Sean Banaee, PhD, CIH, CSP
- Vanchit John, BDS, MDS, DDS, MSD
Brought to you by
Art Wiederman, CPA and HMWC
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Your Dental Practice
- Update for our Clients and Friends in the Dental Community Regarding the Impact of COVID-19 on the Dental Profession
- Payroll Protection Program Application
- Update on the Payroll Protection Program
- Time Sensitive Information re: PPP Loan Applications
- Paycheck Protection Program vs. Emergency Injury Disaster Loan Program
- PPP Small Business Administration Loan Application Document Checklist
- 30, 60, 90 Day Planner (excel doc)
- PPP SBA Loan Calculator (excel doc)
Proper sterilization monitoring requires a combination approach using mechanical, chemical and biological indicators.
In light of expanding globalization and drug resistance, the resurgence of tuberculosis in some regions increases the possibility of infected individuals presenting for dental care — thus the need to recognize the disease’s oral manifestations.
Dental teams must adhere to evidence-based guidelines to ensure the dental operatory is safe for patients and practitioners.
The use of rubber dams in restorative dentistry may help decrease possible clinician exposure to infectious agents — an important consideration during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loan