Please continue to support these oral healthcare companies that are dedicated to our profession.
A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine shows the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine has a strong safety profile. The study included the records of more than 2.4 million vaccinated individuals and 240,000 people infected with SARS-CoV-2.…Read More...
Rock Dental Arkansas PLLC and Rock Dental Missouri LLC filed a case against their insurance company, Cincinnati Insurance, in June…
High levels of a specific enzyme—secreted phospholipase A2 group IIA (sPLA2-IIA)—have been found in those who have died due to…
An Israeli study has found that the antibodies produced post-SARS-CoV-2 infection offer greater immunity than those generated by…
The rate of COVID-19 vaccination among Americans who are covered by Medicaid is much lower than their middle- and high-income…
With many parents of young children anxiously awaiting the authorization of a COVID-19 vaccine for those younger than 12, the…
Israel, which has the highest rate of COVID-19 vaccination in the world, is making headway against the latest COVID-19…
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine full approval on August 23. The vaccine has…
A British study found that the effectiveness of the Pfizer and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines declined after 3 months, which is…
- Chandni Batra, BDS, MDS
- Claire Sayoc, DMD
- Denise M. Claiborne, RDH, PhD
- Esther Ordonez Fernandez, DDS
- Geraldine Weinstein, DDS
- Jessica Fagan, RDH, BS, MA
- Kristen Pratt Machado
- Muge Akpinar-Elci, MD, MPH
- Niloufar Daneshparvar, DDS
- Parsa Zadeh, DDS, MAGD, FICOI
- Sean Banaee, PhD, CIH, CSP
- Vanchit John, BDS, MDS, DDS, MSD
Brought to you by
Art Wiederman, CPA and HMWC
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Your Dental Practice
- Update for our Clients and Friends in the Dental Community Regarding the Impact of COVID-19 on the Dental Profession
- Payroll Protection Program Application
- Update on the Payroll Protection Program
- Time Sensitive Information re: PPP Loan Applications
- Paycheck Protection Program vs. Emergency Injury Disaster Loan Program
- PPP Small Business Administration Loan Application Document Checklist
- 30, 60, 90 Day Planner (excel doc)
- PPP SBA Loan Calculator (excel doc)
In light of expanding globalization and drug resistance, the resurgence of tuberculosis in some regions increases the possibility of infected individuals presenting for dental care — thus the need to recognize the disease’s oral manifestations.
Dental teams must adhere to evidence-based guidelines to ensure the dental operatory is safe for patients and practitioners.
The use of rubber dams in restorative dentistry may help decrease possible clinician exposure to infectious agents — an important consideration during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Although the risk of transmission is low in dental settings, oral health professionals should be knowledgeable of any regulations requiring disclosure of an infectious disease.
Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loan