The United States will implement a $1.7 billion system to track variants of SARS-CoV-2 in order to prevent a resurgence of the COVID-19 pandemic. The strategy includes additional funding for the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and state…Read More...
Please continue to support these oral healthcare companies that are dedicated to our profession.
A presentation given at the 2021 Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society raised concern that COVID-19 illness may damage the…
A new study published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine demonstrates that people who exercise regularly are less likely to…
The COVID-19 relief package—American Rescue Plan Act of 2021—which was signed into law in March of this year, provided the United…
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have paused the…
Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, noted that shortages of personal…
On April 8, more 70,000 appointments were available for Mississippians to receive a COVID-19 vaccination; however, many in the…
While many Americans are getting vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, a significant percentage (about 30%) state they will decline it for…
Scientists at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) are hard at work trying to create a pill that would effectively treat…
A study recently published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology found that the skin reactions commonly seen…
- Chandni Batra, BDS, MDS
- Claire Sayoc, DMD
- Denise M. Claiborne, RDH, PhD
- Esther Ordonez Fernandez, DDS
- Geraldine Weinstein, DDS
- Jessica Fagan, RDH, BS, MA
- Kristen Pratt Machado
- Muge Akpinar-Elci, MD, MPH
- Niloufar Daneshparvar, DDS
- Parsa Zadeh, DDS, MAGD, FICOI
- Sean Banaee, PhD, CIH, CSP
- Vanchit John, BDS, MDS, DDS, MSD
Brought to you by
Art Wiederman, CPA and HMWC
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Your Dental Practice
- Update for our Clients and Friends in the Dental Community Regarding the Impact of COVID-19 on the Dental Profession
- Payroll Protection Program Application
- Update on the Payroll Protection Program
- Time Sensitive Information re: PPP Loan Applications
- Paycheck Protection Program vs. Emergency Injury Disaster Loan Program
- PPP Small Business Administration Loan Application Document Checklist
- 30, 60, 90 Day Planner (excel doc)
- PPP SBA Loan Calculator (excel doc)
Dental teams must adhere to evidence-based guidelines to ensure the dental operatory is safe for patients and practitioners.
The use of rubber dams in restorative dentistry may help decrease possible clinician exposure to infectious agents — an important consideration during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Although the risk of transmission is low in dental settings, oral health professionals should be knowledgeable of any regulations requiring disclosure of an infectious disease.
This overview of COVID-19 vaccine developments explores the ramifications for dental teams and patients.
Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loan