Even though they are at high risk of complications related to COVID-19, older adults are happier than younger people as the global pandemic continues on. The study, based out of Stanford University in Stanford, California, included 1,000 adults and…Read More...
Please continue to support these oral healthcare companies that are dedicated to our profession.
Phase 3 General Distribution Funding from the United States Department of Health and Human Services Provider Relief Fund is…
Two peer-reviewed studies demonstrate a decrease in deaths among hospitalized patients with COVID-19 across the board, including…
A University of Michigan School of Dentistry survey found that oral health professionals are less afraid of COVID-19 than other…
A survey of European experts in oral and maxillofacial surgery found that 80% noted aerosol-generating procedures in the dental…
The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) changed the definition of “close contact,” from spending 15…
The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle suggests that…
More women believe that COVID-19 is a public health threat and comply with pandemic restrictions, such as mask wearing and social…
According to polling data from the American Dental Association Health Policy Institute, 99% of dental practices are open and…
- Chandni Batra, BDS, MDS
- Claire Sayoc, DMD
- Denise M. Claiborne, RDH, PhD
- Esther Ordonez Fernandez, DDS
- Geraldine Weinstein, DDS
- Jessica Fagan, RDH, BS, MA
- Kristen Pratt Machado
- Muge Akpinar-Elci, MD, MPH
- Niloufar Daneshparvar, DDS
- Parsa Zadeh, DDS, MAGD, FICOI
- Sean Banaee, PhD, CIH, CSP
- Vanchit John, BDS, MDS, DDS, MSD
Brought to you by
Art Wiederman, CPA and HMWC
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Your Dental Practice
- Update for our Clients and Friends in the Dental Community Regarding the Impact of COVID-19 on the Dental Profession
- Payroll Protection Program Application
- Update on the Payroll Protection Program
- Time Sensitive Information re: PPP Loan Applications
- Paycheck Protection Program vs. Emergency Injury Disaster Loan Program
- PPP Small Business Administration Loan Application Document Checklist
- 30, 60, 90 Day Planner (excel doc)
- PPP SBA Loan Calculator (excel doc)
Given concerns over transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, managing aerosols produced during ultrasonic scaling is a key tenet of safe practice.
Here is a summary of recommendations from leading organizations for returning to dental practice during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following strategies will help oral health professionals prevent infection control breaches — such as needlestick injuries — and manage postexposure events.
A perspective of what we know and don’t know about transmission of COVID-19 via aerosols and spatter.
Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loan