Please continue to support these oral healthcare companies that are dedicated to our profession.
England ceased all pandemic-related restrictions on February 15, as COVID-19 cases continued on a precipitous decline. However, the downward trend is over and the United Kingdom is seeing cases rise again, particularly among those ages 55 and older.…Read More...
Even though the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2 spread like wildfire, sending daily case numbers through the roof, 60% of Americans…
While a significant spending package passed the House on March 9, it does not include additional funds to battle COVID-19 that had…
In the United States the death toll due to COVID-19 has surpassed 960,000 and is expected to hit 1 million in the near future. A…
In a Danish study of more than 150,000 people who have recovered from COVID-19, 29.6% reported still experiencing at least one…
In February 2022, the United States posted big gains in employment growth with the addition of 678,000 jobs. Unemployment dropped…
In light of the easing of COVID-19 pandemic restrictions by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the…
An Oregon-based study has found that ventilation, filtration, and humidification interventions reduce the level of SARS-CoV-2…
A Kaiser Family Foundation poll demonstrates that half of respondents believe that returning to pre-pandemic habits will be safe by…
- Chandni Batra, BDS, MDS
- Claire Sayoc, DMD
- Denise M. Claiborne, RDH, PhD
- Esther Ordonez Fernandez, DDS
- Geraldine Weinstein, DDS
- Jessica Fagan, RDH, BS, MA
- Kristen Pratt Machado
- Muge Akpinar-Elci, MD, MPH
- Niloufar Daneshparvar, DDS
- Parsa Zadeh, DDS, MAGD, FICOI
- Sean Banaee, PhD, CIH, CSP
- Vanchit John, BDS, MDS, DDS, MSD
Brought to you by
Art Wiederman, CPA and HMWC
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Your Dental Practice
- Update for our Clients and Friends in the Dental Community Regarding the Impact of COVID-19 on the Dental Profession
- Payroll Protection Program Application
- Update on the Payroll Protection Program
- Time Sensitive Information re: PPP Loan Applications
- Paycheck Protection Program vs. Emergency Injury Disaster Loan Program
- PPP Small Business Administration Loan Application Document Checklist
- 30, 60, 90 Day Planner (excel doc)
- PPP SBA Loan Calculator (excel doc)
A multidimensional approach is key to creating a safe practice environment.
Multilevel infection control steps are needed to provide safe and effective care when using dental ultrasonic units.
The World Health Network—a group of scientists and citizens from around the globe focused on promoting health—has deemed monkeypox a pandemic. Thus far, more than 3,400 cases of monkeypox have been reported throughout 58 countries. The goal of declaring the virus a pandemic is to encourage a worldwide response to stop the spread of monkeypox. Mostly adults have been affected, but children are susceptible and may experience more severe signs and symptoms, including death. Animals, including pets, can also carry monkeypox,…
Reducing aerosols is a key step toward effective infection control in the dental setting.
Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loan