Please continue to support these oral healthcare companies that are dedicated to our profession.
Researchers at the Eastman Institute for Oral Health in Rochester, New York, have created a “ventilator calculator” to help dental practices improve their indoor air quality in an effort to mitigate the risk for SARS-CoV-2 transmission. The…Read More...
COVID-19 seems to spare no one—and no species. For the first time ever, hippopatumses were diagnosed with COVID-19 at the Antwerp…
A United Kingdom-based study showed that six COVID-19 vaccines were safe and effective when administered as boosters. Published in …
According to World Health Organization (WHO) representatives, the same strategies used to fight the Delta variant of COVID-19…
While the federal directive from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration mandating COVID-19 vaccines for businesses with…
Members of the World Health Organization (WHO) are banding together to create a strategic plan to handle future global pandemics.…
While many countries instituted travel bans to control the transmission of the new SARS-CoV-2 variant, Omicron, including the…
The most recent survey of the American Dental Association (ADA) Health Policy Institute finds that 33% of dental practice owner…
The effectiveness of mRNA vaccines (such as those used to prevent COVID-19) is predicated on ensuring the vaccine reaches the cells…
The White House released a statement indicating the United States will not go back into lockdown amid rising COVID-19 cases here…
- Chandni Batra, BDS, MDS
- Claire Sayoc, DMD
- Denise M. Claiborne, RDH, PhD
- Esther Ordonez Fernandez, DDS
- Geraldine Weinstein, DDS
- Jessica Fagan, RDH, BS, MA
- Kristen Pratt Machado
- Muge Akpinar-Elci, MD, MPH
- Niloufar Daneshparvar, DDS
- Parsa Zadeh, DDS, MAGD, FICOI
- Sean Banaee, PhD, CIH, CSP
- Vanchit John, BDS, MDS, DDS, MSD
Brought to you by
Art Wiederman, CPA and HMWC
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Your Dental Practice
- Update for our Clients and Friends in the Dental Community Regarding the Impact of COVID-19 on the Dental Profession
- Payroll Protection Program Application
- Update on the Payroll Protection Program
- Time Sensitive Information re: PPP Loan Applications
- Paycheck Protection Program vs. Emergency Injury Disaster Loan Program
- PPP Small Business Administration Loan Application Document Checklist
- 30, 60, 90 Day Planner (excel doc)
- PPP SBA Loan Calculator (excel doc)
Equipping operatories with portable extraoral aerosol extractors can improve the safety of care by helping contain dental bioaerosols.
Understanding the clinical presentations, distinguishing features, and treatment protocols of herpes simplex virus type 1 will help reduce the risk of transmission in dental settings.
Proper sterilization monitoring requires a combination approach using mechanical, chemical and biological indicators.
In light of expanding globalization and drug resistance, the resurgence of tuberculosis in some regions increases the possibility of infected individuals presenting for dental care — thus the need to recognize the disease’s oral manifestations.
Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loan