Two more contagious strains of the novel coronavirus have been identified in the United Kingdom and South Africa, but the United States has a chance to reduce their transmission here. While the strains (B117 from the UK, and 501Y.V2 or B1351 from…Read More...
Please continue to support these oral healthcare companies that are dedicated to our profession.
The California Dental Association (CDA) has published some helpful tips to help oral health professionals deal with patients who…
During a January 12 press conference, United States Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex M. Azar II announced changes to the…
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) may publish data from its COVID-19 vaccine’s Phase 3 clinical trial as early as the end of January.…
In an examination of patients who have recovered from COVID-19, researchers found that severity of initial illness did not appear…
Results from a recent study revealed good news about the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine: it appears to be effective against the mutated…
In a departure from the Trump administration's policy of holding back vaccine doses to ensure that recipients receive a second…
The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has confirmed that oral health professionals are included with…
California’s Department of Consumer Affairs authorized a public health emergency waiver to allow licensed dentists to provide…
- Chandni Batra, BDS, MDS
- Claire Sayoc, DMD
- Denise M. Claiborne, RDH, PhD
- Esther Ordonez Fernandez, DDS
- Geraldine Weinstein, DDS
- Jessica Fagan, RDH, BS, MA
- Kristen Pratt Machado
- Muge Akpinar-Elci, MD, MPH
- Niloufar Daneshparvar, DDS
- Parsa Zadeh, DDS, MAGD, FICOI
- Sean Banaee, PhD, CIH, CSP
- Vanchit John, BDS, MDS, DDS, MSD
Brought to you by
Art Wiederman, CPA and HMWC
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Your Dental Practice
- Update for our Clients and Friends in the Dental Community Regarding the Impact of COVID-19 on the Dental Profession
- Payroll Protection Program Application
- Update on the Payroll Protection Program
- Time Sensitive Information re: PPP Loan Applications
- Paycheck Protection Program vs. Emergency Injury Disaster Loan Program
- PPP Small Business Administration Loan Application Document Checklist
- 30, 60, 90 Day Planner (excel doc)
- PPP SBA Loan Calculator (excel doc)
Preprocedural rinsing with antimicrobial mouthrinse may help support safe care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Given concerns over transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, managing aerosols produced during ultrasonic scaling is a key tenet of safe practice.
Here is a summary of recommendations from leading organizations for returning to dental practice during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following strategies will help oral health professionals prevent infection control breaches — such as needlestick injuries — and manage postexposure events.
Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loan