Upon review of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) emergency temporary standard, which was released on June 10, the American Dental Association asserts that the guideline has little effect on the practice of dentistry. The…Read More...
Please continue to support these oral healthcare companies that are dedicated to our profession.
On June 10, 2021, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issued an emergency temporary standard, a 900-page…
The global pandemic has led to more than 600,000 deaths in the United States, but COVID-19’s reach is even greater, as a…
While hundreds of Americans still die each day due to COVID-19, the overall death rate has dropped 90% since its height in January…
With children ages 12 to 17 now eligible for COVID-19 vaccination, many families have jumped at the chance to protect their older…
A new study published in JAMA Internal Medicine found that Facebook groups responsible for spreading misinformation about the…
A recent report composed by a United States government laboratory suggests the theory of COVID-19 originating from a leak in a…
While other regions in the United States—such as the Northeast—have reached the goal of vaccinating 70% of eligible adults with at…
According to a brief from the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), employers can require their employees…
- Chandni Batra, BDS, MDS
- Claire Sayoc, DMD
- Denise M. Claiborne, RDH, PhD
- Esther Ordonez Fernandez, DDS
- Geraldine Weinstein, DDS
- Jessica Fagan, RDH, BS, MA
- Kristen Pratt Machado
- Muge Akpinar-Elci, MD, MPH
- Niloufar Daneshparvar, DDS
- Parsa Zadeh, DDS, MAGD, FICOI
- Sean Banaee, PhD, CIH, CSP
- Vanchit John, BDS, MDS, DDS, MSD
Brought to you by
Art Wiederman, CPA and HMWC
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Your Dental Practice
- Update for our Clients and Friends in the Dental Community Regarding the Impact of COVID-19 on the Dental Profession
- Payroll Protection Program Application
- Update on the Payroll Protection Program
- Time Sensitive Information re: PPP Loan Applications
- Paycheck Protection Program vs. Emergency Injury Disaster Loan Program
- PPP Small Business Administration Loan Application Document Checklist
- 30, 60, 90 Day Planner (excel doc)
- PPP SBA Loan Calculator (excel doc)
Dental teams must adhere to evidence-based guidelines to ensure the dental operatory is safe for patients and practitioners.
The use of rubber dams in restorative dentistry may help decrease possible clinician exposure to infectious agents — an important consideration during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Although the risk of transmission is low in dental settings, oral health professionals should be knowledgeable of any regulations requiring disclosure of an infectious disease.
This overview of COVID-19 vaccine developments explores the ramifications for dental teams and patients.
Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loan