Kettenbach to Distribute QuickSplint Temporary Anterior Bite Plane
Kettenbach is pleased to announce an exclusive global distribution agreement effective January 1, 2024 with Orofacial Therapeutics Inc., makers of the QuickSplint® Temporary Anterior Bite Plane. QuickSplint is a custom-fit interim dental splint that can be quickly fabricated in dental practices using VPS products such as Kettenbach Panasil Putty or Futar Bite Registration Material. It is the only dental splint designed specifically for short-term use (days to weeks) until a patient’s condition is resolved or a full-arch splint is provided.
QuickSplint has numerous practical applications in dentistry, empowering dentists to provide patients with immediate solutions for protection and pain relief, including:
- Anterior bite-plane and deprogrammer for centric relation determination.
- Transitional oral appliance for trial use or emergency applications.
- Post-op protection for anterior provisional veneers and other dental restorations, newly placed dental implants, and periodontal surgery.
- Post-op healing aid for long dental procedures, to help jaw muscles relax and recover to normal function.
- Diagnostic aid for bruxism, myofascial versus odontogenic pain, and temporomandibular disorders.
- Same-day treatment for jaw and muscle sprain/strain injuries.
QuickSplint is sold direct to offices in convenient 12-unit packs and 100-unit packs.
QuickSplint is a Food and Drug Administration-510k-cleared medical device and is made in the USA. For more information, call 877-532-2123 or visit https://www.kettenbach-dental.us/.
About Kettenbach LP
Located in Huntington Beach, CA, and is the exclusive U.S. distributor for Kettenbach GmbH & Co. KG located in Eschenburg, Germany. Founded by August Kettenbach in 1944, Kettenbach GmbH was created for the
development and marketing of medical and dental products. Today, the company is one of the leading international producers of dental impression materials, resin restorative materials, and preventive dental products.
About Orofacial Therapeutics Inc.
A San Diego-based medical device company that specializes in innovative solutions for dentistry and orofacial pain. QuickSplint, their flagship product, is utilized in both dental procedures and the management of orofacial pain. It is also a featured component in the Speed2Treat® Home Healing Kit for Head, Neck and Jaw Pain. For more information, visit www.quicksplint.com.