- Colgate Optic White Professional utilizes powerful ionic technology that provides fast and effective whitening without light, heat or custom trays. It is available exclusively through dental offices.
- Designed for comfort and no tooth sensitivity.
- Offers clinicians and patients fast treatment time, with two easy-to-use and time-efficient options:
- ◦ Take-Home treatment requires just 10 minutes a day for 10 days. This treatment option uses 9% hydrogen peroxide and requires no chairtime or custom trays.
- ◦ In-Office whitening involves three consecutive 10-minute treatments in a single visit. The In-Office treatment option utilizes 35% hydrogen peroxide (gingival barrier required).
- Highly effective, Colgate Optic White Professional delivers powerful and noticeable whitening results
- On average, patients achieved an improvement of more than seven shades* in clinical studies using the Vita Shade Guide.
- With in-office treatment, 27% of patients achieved whitening results of A1 or more (nine shades or more).
- Learn more today. Visit colgateprofessional.com/owp or contact your local Colgate oral care consultant.
Specially designed for no tooth sensitivity, Colgate Optic White Professional is a state-of-the-art system that will transform your patients’ whitening experience. It provides fast and effective whitening results, and offers clinicians and patients the choice of in-office or home treatment. In-office whitening requires just a single appointment, and Colgate’s advanced ionic technology and adjustable mouthpiece eliminate the need for light, heat or custom trays.
*Clinical results show an eight-shade improvement for take-home treatment, and 7.75 shades with in-office application.