Product Profiles: Minnow polishers from Microcopy
Miniature Polishers Help Access Even Tight Spaces.
MINIATURE POLISHERS HELP ACCESS EVEN TIGHT SPACES
- The single-use, miniature Minnow polishers from Microcopy are ideally sized for use in pits, fissures and other challenging anatomy. Thanks to their unique size, they fit in areas that other polishers miss.
- Available in a Satin polisher and Hi-Gloss polisher, the Minnow series offers clinicians the flexibility of a one-step or two-step system.
- Use the one-step technique for polishing posterior restorations, and the two-step to achieve a high luster in anterior cases.
- Offered in cup and point shapes, these economical polishers will not crumble like some instruments — and do not require messy pastes.
- The Satin polisher removes striations for an excellent shine in posterior cases, while the Hi-Gloss creates superior luster in demanding, highly esthetic restorations.
The Minnows’ nimble size provides an efficient and economical answer for polishing composite in all classes of restorations. This cost-efficient, single-patient polisher comes presterilized, with no need for polishing paste, saving time and money.
From Decisions in Dentistry. November 2017;3(11):58.