Product Profiles: iTero Element from iTero
Improving Chairside Consults Through Digital Scanning Technology.
IMPROVING CHAIRSIDE CONSULTS THROUGH DIGITAL SCANNING TECHNOLOGY
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Since its launch, the iTero Element digital intraoral scanner has been making significant inroads in practices. Its advanced features allow it to be used in a variety of processes to enhance and streamline digital restorative workflows.
- With the recent upgrade — which includes proprietary TimeLapse Technology — the iTero Element scanner has the capability to improve patient case acceptance.
- Thanks to TimeLapse Technology, this unit scans in as little as 60 seconds,* and the resulting three-dimensional (3D) visualizations can be compared to previous scans to document progressive changes in the dentition and gingiva.
- These digital impressions show the patient potential areas of concern — with none of the mess or hassle associated with traditional impression materials.
- When patients see problems for themselves, they are able to make better and more informed decisions regarding treatment, typically right at chairside with their practitioner.
- In addition to offering vibrant, realistic color scanning, additional features include iTero’s exclusive Invisalign outcome simulator and 3D Invisalign progress assessment.
- This versatile unit also provides multibite scanning capability and a certified lab connectivity workflow.
The iTero Element scanner with TimeLapse Technology offers real-time visualization at chairside that can be used to aid patient education and increase case acceptance. With enhanced features that streamline digital restorative workflows, this scanner is a cutting-edge addition to any office — a device that increases practice efficiency and profitability, while enhancing the patient experience.
*With the iTero 1.5 software upgrade, patient scans can be completed in as little as 60 seconds.
From Decisions in Dentistry. November 2017;3(11):59.