Product Profile: Implant financing from Lending Club Patient Solutions
Flexible payment plans help increase case acceptance for implant treatment.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS HELP INCREASE CASE ACCEPTANCE FOR IMPLANT TREATMENT
Implant financing from Lending Club Patient Solutions
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- As implants have become more popular, dental practices are taking advantage of patient financing programs that allow clinicians to care for more patients who require comprehensive treatment.
- Financing options offered through Lending Club Patient Solutions are designed to provide low monthly payments for a variety of dental procedures, including implants and restorations.
- Lending Club Patient Solution’s premier implant financing allows patients to finance a single implant for $99 per month.*
- Because the monthly payments are reasonable, more patients are able to move forward with treatment.
- One reason this is an appealing option is that patients can finance up to $50,000, allowing even more complex treatment plans to be financed.
- Loan terms up to 84 months help make larger cases more affordable.
- These generous terms and financing limits provide a wide range of options to suit an individual patient’s needs and budgets.
- This program helps practices increase case acceptance and move forward with proposed treatment.
- In addition, Lending Club Patient Solutions supports practitioners and patients with a knowledgeable professional staff that is wellversed in all aspects of dental treatment financing.
With the introduction of premier implant financing, Lending Club Patient Solutions has made implant treatment more affordable for patients — and more convenient for practices. This is a seamless program from start to finish. There are no application fees or prepayment penalties, and to ensure that each applicant can find a payment solution that best fits his or her budget, plans stipulate a fixed APR based on credit history and term. In addition, with Extended Plans, applicants can review payment options without impacting their credit score. The bottom line is that by offering flexible payment plans, practices can increase patient acceptance of implant treatment plans.
* A $99 monthly payment assumes a 60-month-term Extended Plan loan with an amount financed of $4,250 and an APR of 13.99%. Actual monthly payment amount and APR may vary based on amount financed, term and credit history. Subject to credit approval. Amount financed is based on an average single implant procedure cost of $4,250. Source: dentalimplantcostguide.com.