Product Profile: Arti-Spray from Bausch
Arti-Spray Tests for the Proper Fit of Crowns and Bridges.
Arti-Spray Tests for the Proper Fit of Crowns and Bridges
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Arti-Spray is a universal color indicator for testing occlusal contacts to ensure the accurate fit of crowns and bridges.
- Available in white, red, blue or green, Arti-Spray is easy to handle and creates a thin film that can easily be removed with water, leaving no residue.
- The spray is applied at a distance of 3 to 5 cm onto the occlusal surface or inside the crown or bridge.
- When testing occlusion or trial seating a crown or bridge, all contact points will be immediately visible.
- Arti-Spray can also be used for approximal contacts when trial seating crowns and bridges.
- Contains physiologically safe ingredients and is filled with environmentally neutral propellants.
Designed to save chairtime and ensure properly fitted restorations, Arti-Spray from Bausch provides a clinically quick, accurate and easy way to verify occlusal contacts during crown and bridge procedures.
From Decisions in Dentistry. April 2018;4(4):57.