Product Profile: New Patient Generation and Practice Expansion Program
Proven strategy for practice growth helps offices attract new patients.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Backed by 25 years of success, the Scheduling Institute’s New Patient Generation and Practice Expansion Program is tailored to dentists who would like to work less, make more money, and have more fun practicing dentistry.
- Created by Jay Geier, founder and president, the Scheduling Institute’s methods have helped practices worldwide grow their patient base by 10% to 40% in only a few months.
- Geier’s unique formula involves leveraging dental teams to achieve new patient growth that will help offices increase production in virtually every area of practice.
- Vital to the program’s success, the Scheduling Institute employs more than 50 certified training specialists, who are experts in practice growth. They are highly effective in engaging dental teams and, through full-day, onsite training, will help them understand the true value of new patients and increased production volume.
- The program is designed to take the work off of the doctor and put it on the staff to execute — supported by the Scheduling Institute’s expert guidance every step of the way.
- In May, the Scheduling Institute celebrated its 10,000th in-office training program, and the company now trains more than 300 dental teams each month.
The Scheduling Institute and its expert training staff have been helping practices worldwide with a simple guarantee: They’ll increase your new patient base by 10% to 40% in less than 90 days, with no additional marketing or advertising. And while numerous companies have tried to replicate the Scheduling Institute’s methods, none have been able to match its results. Visit the website to learn more and request a free CD detailing this proven strategy for practice growth.