Product Profile: DentaPure Cartridges
NASA technology provides continuous, no-hassle waterline treatment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Research has demonstrated that untreated dental unit waterlines are unlikely to meet water quality recommendations established by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA).
- A leader in dental waterline treatment, Crosstex’s DentaPure brand provides a solution to the hassle of complicated protocols with an easy-to-use cartridge that will last for an entire year.
- Registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as an antimicrobial, the DentaPure cartridge contains isotopic iodinated resin beads that elute iodine at concentrations of 2 ppm to 4 ppm as water passes through the resin matrix, killing bacteria.
- Free of hazardous chemicals and safe enough to dispose of in ordinary office trash, this no-fuss system will meet or exceed federal and state water quality standards.
- Crosstex’s protocol eliminates the need for distilled water or weekly shock treatments, and the single cartridge — available for municipal- and bottle-water systems — installs easily on any dental waterline.
- Using technology developed for NASA to ensure that the water consumed in space is free of harmful organisms, the DentaPure system dramatically reduces human interaction, making it a reliable, costeffective solution for treating dental waterlines.
- Once the cartridge is depleted, simply replace it — and Crosstex will even remind offices when it’s time to swap out cartridges.
- Dental unit waterline compliance has never been easier; use the QR code or visit DentaPure.com to watch the video.
The DentaPure system from Crosstex uses safe, nonallergenic protein iodinated resin-bead technology to eliminate microbial contamination in dental waterlines. Easily installed in any office, the cartridge-based system protects clinicians and patients, and will meet or exceed CDC and ADA dental water quality standards. And the best part? DentaPure eliminates the chore of ongoing shocking treatments; the only maintenance that’s needed, in fact, is to change the cartridge once a year.