Tray Aways and Supergel from Keystone Industries
Dental Impression System Offers Reliable Results.
- Made from rigid, high-impact, U.S. Food and Drug Administration-approved styrene, Tray Aways help ensure accuracy, consistency and reliability during impression procedures.
- Smooth, rounded edges, interior retention slots and vertical perforation enhance material retention.
- The tray design facilitates highly detailed reproduction that is free of distortion or bite through.
- This premium blended alginate material mixes readily to a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Slow dehydration and low surface tension aid in the capture of accurate, bubble-free impressions.
- This heavy bodied material’s controlled flow and pleasing sassafras flavor help minimize gag reflex and increase patient acceptance.
For clinicians who seek accuracy and consistency in impression taking, Keystone Industries’ Tray Aways and Supergel offer detailed reproduction and reliable, dimensionally stable results.
From Decisions in Dentistry. October 2019;5(9):50.