Product Profile: Mosaic universal composite from Ultradent
Esthetic restorative material ensures optimal outcomes.
ESTHETIC RESTORATIVE MATERIAL ENSURES OPTIMAL OUTCOMES
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- In this age of social media and selfies, demand for esthetic restorations has never been greater — and the quality of the composite used plays a pivotal role in patient satisfaction.
- Ultradent’s new Mosaic universal composite features advanced nanohybrid technology, so it’s suitable for all restorative procedures — from basic to complex.
- Offering excellent handling for maximum control, Mosaic can easily be manipulated,but retains its shape; it won’t slump, tear, pull, or stick to instruments.
- It also features smooth cutting, easy layering and ample working time, which ensure chairside efficiency and optimal esthetics.
- Mosaic contains nanofiller particles composed of zirconia-glass ceramic and 20-nanometer silica. This optimized balance produces a smooth, glossy surface, while delivering mechanical properties that perform well in stress-bearing applications.
- Available in 20 shades, including opaque dentin and translucent enamel shades, Mosaic allows clinicians to easily replicate the optical properties of natural dentition.
- Mosaic’s superior wear rate and low volume shrinkage translate to fewer failed restoration and redos. This material also earns high marks for gloss retention, hardness and strength.
- The proprietary dispersion of particles in Mosaic’s nanohybrid formula allows for high polishability and long-term gloss retention — without sacrificing the strength needed for highstress-bearing restorations.
- Clinicians can choose between 4-gram syringes that feature a contoured handle and barrel that make it easy to clean, grip and identify, or convenient 0.2-gram unit-dose delivery.
Offering excellent polishability and esthetics, Ultradent’s nanohybrid technology allows Mosaic universal composite to perform well in both anterior and posterior cases. Available in a range of shades, opacities and translucencies, this easy-handling material helps clinicians create highly durable, natural-looking restorations.
From Decisions in Dentistry. March 2018;4(3):53.