Dependable Implant for Every Indication
Implant solutions from Glidewell.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Glidewell screw-retained crowns are an efficient, cement-free solution that minimizes chairtime for the final delivery appointment.
- These restorations are created with computer aided design/computer aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) technology to ensure a precise fit, quick seating, and a natural emergence profile.
- Eliminate cement problems around implants and retrieve the restoration with ease.
Implant Crowns and Custom Abutments
- Designed and milled with the latest CAD/CAM technology for a precise fit and optimal contours.
- Glidewell’s expertise in implants and digital fabrication helps ensure a predictable result, esthetic gingival margins, and a lifelike restoration that patients will love.
- Custom abutments feature new milled retention grooves and situate margins at or just below the gingival surface to ease crown delivery and cement cleanup.
- Available in a wide array of high-strength, esthetic options.
- Constructed from 100% monolithic zirconia, the BruxZir Implant Prosthesis offers a long-lasting, full-arch solution whether the clinical priority is strength or beauty — or both.
- Now available in BruxZir Esthetic for patients with high esthetic expectations; its monolithic construction avoids the risk of fracturing the veneering material used in most premium full-arch restorations.
- New and improved step-by-step protocol streamlines and simplifies the restorative process.
- Includes a provisional implant prosthesis to confirm the restoration design.
With more than 2 million implant cases restored and a full range of cutting-edge restorative solutions, Glidewell offers practicing professionals beautiful, long-lasting results that providers and patients can depend on — all backed by Glidewell’s 7-year warranty on implant restorations and 20-year warranty on custom abutments. To start your case or learn more about Glidewell’s implant solutions, visit glidewelldental.com or call 866-497-3647.
From Decisions in Dentistry. July/August 2020;6(7):25.