A Brush That Knows Your Patients—An App That Shows Your Patients
hum smart toothbrush from Colgate
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Did you know most patients miss up to 40% of their teeth when they brush? Thankfully, hum’s got them covered.
- Clinically proven to increase efficacy by 50%,* the new hum brush and smart toothbrush app from Colgate are the perfect duo to guide patients to better brushing. The system helps patients brush better and build healthier habits — without sacrificing fun for functionality.
- Patients hum their way to clean teeth with up to 30,000 sonic vibrations per minute.
- Three modes to choose from: normal, sensitive and deep clean.
- The built-in 2-minute timer reminds patients to stick it out.
- Smart sensors track the frequency, duration and coverage of patients’ unique brushing styles, and provide personalized guidance to help them target areas that need extra attention.
- Redeemable points give added encouragement to keep patients brushing their best so they can enjoy rewarding results every time they brush.**
- Help provide an effective home-care solution at an accessible price: Offices can offer a simple, straightforward electric toothbrush for only $60 through Colgate Professional Direct.
- Give patients direct, discounted access at pro.colgatedirect.com.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Colgate’s new hum smart electric toothbrush helps patients brush better and establish healthier dental habits. Clinically proven to increase efficacy by 50%,* the hum brush and smart toothbrush app are the perfect duo to guide patients to better brushing. In addition, redeemable points provide extra encouragement to keep them brushing their best.** Available at an accessible price point, offices can offer a simple, straightforward electric toothbrush solution for $60 with discounted, patient-direct access through Colgate Professional Direct at pro.colgatedirect.com.
* Versus gum margin plaque after brushing for six weeks without the app.
** Points are redeemable in the hum app.
From Decisions in Dentistry. November 2020;6(10): 44.