Durable bioactive material offers excellent esthetics
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Pulpdent’s ACTIVA BioACTIVE-RESTORATIVE combines the esthetics, strength and resilience of composites with bioactive properties, including calcium, phosphate and fluoride release and recharge.
- This versatile material can be used for all classes of restorations and on patients of any age.
- Formulated to eliminate the brittleness found in traditional materials, it contains a shock-absorbing resin component and bioactive fillers that mimic the physical and chemical properties of natural dentition.
- ACTIVA BioACTIVE does not contain bisphenol A, bisphenol A-glycidyl methacrylate (perhaps better known by their acronyms BPA and BisGMA), or any BPA derivatives.
- The material looks and behaves like natural teeth, leading to beautiful, long-lasting restorations.
Indicated for all classes of restorations, ACTIVA BioACTIVE-RESTORATIVE from Pulpdent features calcium, phosphate and fluoride release and recharge. Suited for patients of any age, this material’s patented rubberized resin absorbs shock and stress, and resists fracture and chipping. Offering excellent physical properties, it helps dentists create durable and highly esthetic restorations.
From Decisions in Dentistry. May 2018;4(5):57.