At BISCO, adhesion is our passion. BISCO prides itself on developing adhesive technology to best suit the dentist in their need for a test proven adhesive that every busy practice can depend on. BISCO adhesives offer the compatibility and durability to provide a foundation for success.
For over 30 years, BISCO adhesives have been considered the industry’s “gold standards” against which all other adhesives have been compared.
Bisco is proud to introduce Universal Primer™ a dual-cured adhesive/Primer. Universal Primer is for clinicians who prefer an adhesive/primer that does not need to be light-cured, fearing that the indirect restoration may not fit due to adhesive layer thickness. Universal Primer does not need to be light-cured for post cementation or under crowns, onlays, inlays, etc. and can be used in direct restorative procedures, such as core build-ups and composites. Universal Primer combines ease of use with virtually no post-operative sensitivity, and it is compatible with other cementation systems.
Universal Primer is available in either a 2-bottle system or in a convenient all-in-one ACE® cartridge system and as part of the Duo-Link Universal with Universal Primer Kit.
- Both Dual-Curable and Dual-Cure compatible
- Can be used with total-, self- and selective etch techniques
- Clinical evaluation confirms the ease of use as a benefit, with virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- No light-curing necessary when used for indirect restorations
- Low film thickness (<5 µm) allows the adhesive/primer to readily flow into etched surfaces and offers both chemical and mechanical sealing