America’s ToothFairy will launch their online charity auction this week offering dental products and equipment, and many other exciting items for bid. All proceeds from Bid For Smiles will benefit nonprofit clinics and organizations that provide dental services to kids living in underserved communities. The online event will kick off Friday, March 19 and run through March 26. Participants are encouraged to register at BidForSmiles.org in order to receive updates and reminders.
Most items up for bid include discounts of up to 50% off retail prices, and include:
- Cavitron® 300 Package donated by Dentsply Sirona
- VALO Grand Red Rock Curing Light donated by Ultradent
- Nupro® Freedom® Cordless Prophy System donated by Dentsply Sirona
- Vista Apex PinkWave™ Curing Light donated by Vista Apex
- And items from Centrix, Elevate Oral Care, Ranir, SDI, Shatkin F.I.R.S.T. and more!
Auction items are still being accepted. Corporate campaign sponsors include Henry Schein and Kleer. To join the list of event sponsors or to donate an auction item, contact Jill Malmgren at [email protected] or call 704-965-2070.