GC FujiCEM Evolve: Resin-reinforced Glass Ionomer Cement
GC America Inc is excited to announce the launch of its next-generation RMGI cement, GC FujiCEM Evolve, on Sept. 1, 2019 in the U.S. and Canada.
GC America Inc is excited to announce the launch of its next-generation RMGI cement, GC FujiCEMTM Evolve, on Sept. 1, 2019 in the U.S. and Canada. It is built on the legacy of FujiCEMTM 2 which has been used for cementation over 17 million restorations.
GC FujiCEMTM Evolve is a radiopaque resin-reinforced glass ionomer cement in a syringe delivery with a tack-cure feature and high radiopacity. It can be used for cementation of a variety of substates and different types of indirect restorations.
Below are the key features and benefits:
- Syringe delivery providing ergonomics and no need for a dispenser
- Tack-cure feature for easy, quick clean-up
- Excellent, stable bond strength to zirconia
- Improved radiopacity for easy visualization on x-rays
- Ideal for cementation of zirconia, PFM and lithium disilicate restorations
For more information on GC America and its complete product line, please visit gcamerica.com.