Tri Auto ZX2 is a compact, cordless motor with a built-in apex locator. It may be used for achieving apical patency and creating a glide path with the Optimum Glide Path (OGP) function. Responsive, the handpiece allows subtle and delicate manipulation of the file, facilitating faster and safer treatment even in constricted or extremely curved canals. Proven Optimum Torque Release (OTR) technology also helps to reduce the possibility of file jamming, breakage, and ledge formation.
- Apex localization and preparation in a cordless handpiece
- Unique function for mechanical glide path creation
- Prevention of file breakage and microcracks
- Apex localization with millimeter precision
- Rotatable LCD display for left-handed and right-handed users
- Small instrument head for direct view of the preparation area
- Limited time, 30-day money back guarantee
To learn more, call 1-888-JMORITA (566-7482) or visit www.morita.com/usa.