Stratford, CT – Palmero Healthcare, a Hu-Friedy subsidiary, is pleased to announce two new additions to our line of Dynamic Disposables™, a lightweight, disposable cost-effective alternative eye protection that reduces eye splash contamination incidents. These new office packs each contain ten reusable frames, a cord, and twenty disposable lenses designed and tested to protect the eyes of both clinicians and patients.
- Dynamic Disposables™ Office Pack, orange bonding lens (Ref#3906C): These state-of-the-art orange lenses provide protection from harmful blue light rays. Our orange lenses are tested and proven to ensure they truly filter out the harmful blue wavelength of light from 380-495 nm, so they can be worn, even over prescription eyewear with confidence.
- Dynamic Disposables™ Office Pack, grey lens (Ref#3905C): Offering optimal eye protection for patients from bright operatory lights to splashes and splatters, these grey color filters also protect against potentially harmful UVA and UVB rays to which patients may be exposed in a clinical setting.
Palmero has always offered orange and grey filtered lenses as replacement packs, but this release represents the first time they have been available in a starter pack format. These Office Packs have been designed to meet the standards of our “Four Cs” of disposable safety eyewear: Clarity + Comfort + Convenience = Compliance.
- Clarity Each lens features fog-free, anti-glare, anti-static coating to provide a clear field of view. The tinted lenses provide protection from harmful wavelengths of light as well.
- Comfort The reusable frame and snap-on top-down design eliminates pressure points found in traditional safety eyewear. Dynamic Disposables can be worn comfortably with a clinician’s own prescription glasses.
- Convenience The reusable frames are durable and economical. The shields can be replaced for each patient, reducing the time the office staff spends cleaning and disinfecting safety eyewear.
- Compliance The lenses in our entire disposables line feature self-closing holes to prevent gaps and meet the OSHA and Center for Disease Control’s Guidelines for protective eyewear. Implement safety eyewear for everyone, in every procedure, every day.
Visit palmerohealth.com for more information.